Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Dragon Story Will Continue...

I finished Eragon this morning (see previous dragon post). It was good. Once the author educated you on all of the little details and wars, and who people were, etc....it really picked up. But for the first in a trilogy, you know that there's going to be a lot of backstory to deal with. It was easy to read and entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading the next book - Eldest, but it's just going to be added to the list. I've got plenty of other books I need to read before I get back to that series. At least I don't have to wait though. Eldest is already out and I think even in paperback, I'm not sure though. So, if you liked Tolkien and you like fantasy this is a good read. Keep in mind it was written by a 15 yr old, but you barely notice it. I recommend this one.

No comments: