Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Oh MY, Mr. Darcy!















Well, the reason I finished the previous book so quickly, was because this one was next on the list. If you read my regular posts, you would have discovered that I won a couple of autographed books. The first of which, Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife, I have already read. The second, Darcy and Elizabeth, I have not, and it is the next book in the series. I just started it last night and after 6 chapters I have to say that so far it is living up to the previous versions reputation. Fun and ..... 'racey restraint', would be good terms to describe it. And well, it's always good when you imagine Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. That just makes the whole book even better. ;)

1 comment:

K said...

I'm still working on this. Haven't touched it in about 2 weeks, but I'm confident that it will be completed by the 2nd or 3rd day of our approaching vacation!!!