Saturday, September 16, 2006

Don't Let the title scare you.

I'm not sure about this one. I found the title/author written on a piece of paper saved from my time at the bookstore. I looked it up on amazon to jog my memory as to why in the world I wrote this one down. There were so many lists i made.

Click HERE for the Amazon link and Reviews about the book

Emergency Sex and other Desperate Measures - Kenneth Cain, Heidi Postlewait, Andrew Thompson

It's basically about these three people who met in Cambodia or something. A lawyer, a social worker and a doctor. And them dealing with life, saving lives and all kinds of stuff.

"This is a unique and rewarding book, a mix of memoir, history, travel, and personal analysis." David Pitt Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved
So, it's on the list.

No comments: